Fairbanks to Denali NP
$70 One Way
- Guaranteed Seat for Online Bookings. No Cash Required.
- Excellent for Large Groups.
- Owned and Operated Since 1992 by Alaskans.
Fairbanks to Anchorage
$165 One Way
- Daily Shuttles to and from Anchorage.
- Pets Allowed by Arrangement. Plenty of Space for Bags.
- Get On and Off on Your Schedule.
Fairbanks to Dawson City
$399 One Way
- Best Ground Transportation Option from Alaska to Canada.
- Alaskan Drivers with Decades of Experience.
- Many Pick Up and Drop Off Locations Available. Book Cashless Online!
We had such a lovely ride with Paul. He was there just right on time and during the ride he told us many things about Alaska and the local people. We made a rest stop at a beautiful Denali view point and he showed us watermelon berries. Paul is a true Alaskan man and has great knowledge about his country and the economy. We would always repeat that very pleasant experience.
May 1, 2019 Val picked me up in Fairbanks and drove me to Denali. She was very friendly and taught me a great deal about Alaska and the areas we were driving through, she even pulled over a couple times to allow me to take a quick pic, none of which she had to do by any means. I plan to travel back with her when it’s time and I definitely recommend using her service!
WE spent 3 weeks in Alaska in July 2016. Part of that time was a trip between Fairbanks and Dawson City with Alaska Yukon Trails. It was, in all honesty, one of the highlights of our time there. We were picked up by Dan, our driver, on time and taken to Dawson City. Dan was a really entertaining character, keeping us informed along the way, with local stories and stuff. Thank you, Greg Smith, Nelson, NZ