What is a Charter Service?
☛ A charter is a group of people who wish to hire a vehicle with driver for their private use to travel through Alaska and into Canada if desired. We offer travel in SUV/Van/Mini-Coach (depending on number of passengers).
☛ Price is per vehicle and will depend on the itinerary. Call for a quote.
The Alaska Highway
☛ Travel the Alaska Highway between Fairbanks and Whitehorse (also known as the Alaska-Canadian Highway, or ALCAN Highway).
☛ Built as a defense project by the U.S. and Canadian governments during World War II, this scenic highway ends at mile post 1422 in Delta Junction, Alaska.
View the Alaska and Wrangell-St. Elias mountain ranges in Alaska and in Canada beautiful Kluane Lake by the small community of Destruction Bay, named for wind blowing down buildings erected by the military during highway construction.
In the Yukon Territory capital of Whitehorse be sure to allow time to enjoy the fine restaurants, shops and a scenic trip on the river.
✅ Delta Junction
✅ Tok, Scottie Creek
✅ Destruction Bay
✅ Haines Junction
✅ and Whitehorse
Scenic and historic.
Here are direct to links to some (not all) of the locations we can stop at in Alaska and Canada:
- Arctic Adventures Hostel
- Base Camp Hostel
- Bent Prop Inn – Downtown (on 7th and H)
- Bent Prop Inn – Midtown (on Eide)
- 9th Avenue Hostel (downtown)
- Ah, Rose Marie B&B
- Billie’s Backpacker Hostel
- Glacier Street Hostel
- Sven’s Base Camp
- All downtown hotels, hostels, B&B’s and Visitor Center
- Denali Cabins
- Denali Park Village
- Denlai Park Visitor Bus Stop (For hotels in Kantishna)
- Denali Wilderness Access Center (for campers)
- Grizzly Bear Resort
- Lynx Creek Park Mart/Bus Stop (Tesoro Gas Station)
- McKinley Creekside Cabins & Cafe
- The Perch Resort